If you find yourself feeling panicked whenever you visit a dental office, then you may suffer from dental anxiety. This phobia is a fear of visiting a dentist or undergoing dental treatments. It often results from having a bad experience in the past, the fear of pain, having sensitive teeth, or a feeling of claustrophobia due to the proximity of a dental team. Often, people with dental anxiety avoid seeing a dentist altogether, which results in poor oral health in the long run.
If you think that you have dental anxiety, then we invite you to call our office to learn about how we can ease your fears with dental comfort. These are the services we offer to help make your visit with us a pleasurable one.
- Bottled water
- Chair side blankets
- Lip balm
- Oraverse—numbing reversal
- Sedative options—all ages, nitrous oxide and/or sedative, anti-anxiety medication
- TV with headphones—sit back and relax during your procedure
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toothbrush and floss
- Ibuprofen—upon request
- Cold sore laser treatment
- Magazines for your reading enjoyment
- Caring and compassionate staff
Drs. Morgan, Dover, and Argyle offer dental comfort in Evanston, Wyoming, so all of our patients have great experiences here. If you want to learn more about how we help patients with dental anxiety, then call our team at Arrowhead Dental.